Subject: Wipo Invitation to the Thirty-Third Session of the Committee on Development and Intellectual Property (CDIP/33)
From: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
To: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2024 13:35:56 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

The International Bureau of the World Intellectual Property Organization 
(WIPO) presents its compliments and has the honor to invite representatives 
of Members and Observers to the thirty-third session of the Committee on 
Development and Intellectual Property (CDIP)

From Monday, December 9 to Friday, December 13, 2024

The Draft Agenda, other related documents, and all information pertaining to 
logistical arrangements are available on the WIPO website at:

Click here https://www.wipo.int/meetings/en/details.jsp?meeting_id=80926

Secure Code for registration: NH54DWX27Q

Le Bureau international de l’Organisation Mondiale de la Propriété 
Intellectuelle (OMPI) présente ses compliments et a l’honneur d’inviter les 
représentants des membres et des observateurs à la trente‑troisième session 
du Comité du développement et de la propriété intellectuelle (CDIP)

du lundi 9 au vendredi 13 décembre 2024

Le projet d’ordre du jour, les documents connexes, ainsi que toutes les 
informations d’ordre logistique sont disponibles sur le site Web de l’OMPI, 
à l’adresse suivante :

Cliquer sur le lien 
<https://www.wipo.int/meetings/fr/details.jsp?meeting_id=80926> 
https://www.wipo.int/meetings/fr/details.jsp?meeting_id=80926

Code de sécurité pour l’enregistrement : NH54DWX27Q

La Oficina Internacional de la Organización Mundial de la Propiedad 
Intelectual (OMPI) presenta sus atentos saludos y tiene el honor de invitar 
a los representantes de los miembros y observadores a la trigésima tercera 
sesión del Comité de Desarrollo y Propiedad Intelectual (CDIP)

del lunes 9 al viernes 13 de diciembre de 2024

En el sitio web de la OMPI encontrará el proyecto de orden del día, otros 
documentos conexos y toda la información relacionada con las disposiciones 
prácticas, en:

Haga clic aquí 
<https://www.wipo.int/meetings/es/details.jsp?meeting_id=80926> 
https://www.wipo.int/meetings/es/details.jsp?meeting_id=80926

Código de seguridad para la inscripción: NH54DWX27Q

يهدي المكتب الدولي للمنظمة العالمية للملكية الفكرية (الويبو) أطيب تحياته 
ويتشرف بدعوة ممثلي الأعضاء والجهات المراقبة  إلى الدورة الثالثة والثلاثين 
للجنة المعنية بالتنمية والملكية الفكرية (لجنة التنمية)

في الفترة من الاثنين 9 ديسمبر إلى الجمعة 13 ديسمبر 2024

يمكن الاطلاع على مشروع جدول الأعمال وسائر الوثائق ذات الصلة وكل المعلومات 
المرتبطة بالترتيبات

اللوجستية على موقع الويبو الإلكتروني عبر الرابط التالي:

يُرجى النقر هنا 
<https://www.wipo.int/meetings/ar/details.jsp?meeting_id=80926> 
https://www.wipo.int/meetings/ar/details.jsp?meeting_id=80926

رمز الأمان للتسجيل: NH54DWX27Q

世界知识产权组织（产权组织）国际局谨致敬意，并荣幸地邀请成员和观察员代表出席发展与知识产权委员会（CDIP）第三十三届会议

会期：2024年12月9日至12月13日

议程草案、其他相关文件和所有会务信息请见产权组织网站：

点击此处： <https://www.wipo.int/meetings/zh/details.jsp?meeting_id=80926> 
https://www.wipo.int/meetings/zh/details.jsp?meeting_id=80926

注册用安全码：NH54DWX27Q

Международное бюро Всемирной организации интеллектуальной собственности 
(ВОИС) свидетельствует свое уважение представителям членов и наблюдателей 
Организации и имеет честь пригласить их на тридцать третью сессию Комитета 
по развитию и интеллектуальной собственности (КРИС).

9 — 13 декабря 2024 года (понедельник — пятница)

Проект повестки дня и другие документы по теме, а также вся информация, 
касающаяся организационных аспектов, размещены на веб-сайте ВОИС по адресу:

https://www.wipo.int/meetings/ru/details.jsp?meeting_id=80926

Код безопасности для регистрации: NH54DWX27Q

---------------

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL

Ceci est un message automatique, veuillez ne pas y répondre

Este es un mensaje automático, por favor no responda a este aviso

World Intellectual Property Organization Disclaimer: This electronic message 
may contain privileged, confidential and copyright protected information. If 
you have received this e-mail by mistake, please immediately notify the 
sender and delete this e-mail and all its attachments. Please ensure all 
e-mail attachments are scanned for viruses prior to opening or using.

Classification: WIPO FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY